A person’s home should be safe and comfortable — a refuge from the outside world. The Angelus is well-qualified to address the challenges of providing wheelchair accessible housing. All of our staff meet the mandated APD requirements, which include, CPR and First Aide, medication administration, as well as on-going training throughout the year.
Activities in the homes are designed to challenge the individual both physically and mentally. And with a staffing ratio of 1:3, our staff have the time to assist with the personal care and the personal time that we all enjoy.
Since The Angelus is located in a rural setting there is also time spent outside, where the residents can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, go for walks with family, staff or friends.
Other services included but not limited to:
- Cable in common area
- Hospital beds and linens
- Dresser and closet space
- Daily hygiene and personal assistance
- Oral hygiene assistance 3 times a day
- Frequent repositioning and skin checks throughout the day
- Transportation to and from medical and dental appointments
- Frequent on and off-sight entertainment activities